eDistribution - Leading Construction Bidding Software
With eDistribution, Invitations To Bid (ITB) are distributed to multiple contractors at the same time, ensuring your project attracts the right contractors at a competitive price.
eDistribution is available as a password-protected site for private projects, letting you control who can bid on your projects. You'll have the tools necessary to send notifications, track communication, and view various bid documents. Public sites let you take full advantage of eDistribution's sizeable subcontractor database.
Whether your project is public or private, flexible and automated controls ensure all bidders have the latest information to accurately bid the project. You can monitor pre-bid activity and take action as needed, such as contacting subcontractors before the bid date closes to avoid date extensions or low bid activity - both costly to a project owner.
Hosted Solution - Local Expert Support
eDistribution is available to bidding contractors 24/7 without a membership or subscription fee. Because eDistribution is hosted and supported by your local certified Construction Information Manager (IM), project set-up is fast and easy. Your IM performs the processing, distribution, and communication for the bid phase of your project, alleviating the need for IT resources.
Flexible Arrangements - Public or Custom Site
Larger establishments with frequent project bidding may opt for a custom eDistribution site. Custom sites give you the reins to manage and control the bid process.
- Site Hosting
- Admin Support
- Contact Management
- Hosted by Provider
- eDistribution host company URL
- eDistribution host company performs all administrative functions to support bid
- Central contact database, management, notifications performed by eDistribution host company
- Hosted by provider
- Unique to your site
- Customer company performs administrative functions
- Manage own contacts; Send notifications
eDistribution Feature List
- Web Hosted Site. Access 24/7 from any PC
- ITB - Linked Responses for Bid Intent
- Invitation Only or Public Job Access
- View Plansm Specs, Job Details and Product Info
- Timely Addendum Notifications
- Current ITB / Plan Holders List, Sortable by Trade, Company, or Contact
- Electronic or Paper Plan / Spec Distribution
- Recent Notifications Listings Specific to Each Other